Make your home a better house at the CNY Home and Garden Show
The Home and Garden Show offers attendees the opportunity to visit hundreds of exhibitors showcasing the best and most innovative trends in home renovations, remodeling and landscaping. It’s a one-stop shop for homeowners to research companies, to learn about upgrading, repairing, maintaining and landscaping their homes, while enjoying beautiful displays.
Mary Thompson, Executive Director of the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Central New York says, “We have hundreds of exhibitors for comparison shopping, to find the company and product that’s right for you. It’s important to work with a reputable contractor. All of our members and exhibitors use contracts and have insurance. It’s so important to do your homework!”
Attendees can easily:
- Meet with industry professionals who have extensive knowledge related to all upcoming home improvement projects.
- Comparison shop several companies under one roof saving time and resources.
- Set appointments for project estimates on the spot or gather information and contact companies at a later time.
- Save money with show-only specials and incentives.
- Learn about all the latest products for home and family.
- Meet face-to-face with experts.
- Get to know companies before working with them in their homes!
- An up-close look at solar energy
- Building Tomorrow’s Workforce – jobs in the residential construction industry
- Windows, doors and counter tops (marble, granite, quartz and more)
- Landscaping and lawnmowers
- Sheds and saunas
- Hot tubs, spas and pools
- Water softeners, plumbing supplies and water proofing
- Solar energy systems
- Kitchen and bath updates
- Home gutters
- Builders and remodelers
- Live product demonstrations
- An outdoor living oasis, outdoor kitchen, fireplace, bonfire pits
- Flower and plantings
- Custom-built pergolas
- Outdoor sheds, lawn mowers and fencing
- Landscaping retaining walls
- New durable and low-maintenance products for 2018
Whether building, remodeling, landscaping or redecorating, the Home & Garden Show offers fresh ideas to add comfort, beauty and energy efficiency to the home.
Thursday, March 15, 4 to 7 p.m.
Friday, March 16, 12 to 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 17,10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 18, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Buy One Get One Free Tickets good for Saturday March 17 only are available at CNYHomeandGarden2018.com
Tickets go on sale March 1st – Limited to first 500 tickets. Sponsored by Wet Basement Solutions.
TICKETS AT THE DOOR:
Tickets are $10 at the door, good for day of purchase. Children age 16 and under enter for free.
Parking is free, with free shuttle bus service from the parking lots to the Center of Progress and Exhibit Center on the New York State Fairgrounds.
The show is produced by the Home Builders & Remodelers of Central New York and is presented by The Post-Standard and syracuse.com. Sponsored by Solvay Bank and Sun Chevy.
Building Tomorrow’s Workforce Job Fair at the Home & Garden Show
Building Tomorrow’s Workforce Job Fair offers opportunities for those interested in working in residential construction to apply for jobs at the Home and Garden Show, Friday, March 16 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in the Center of Progress building. Dozens of companies exhibiting at the Home and Garden Show are hiring for jobs in construction, masonry, HVAC, carpentry, and electrical. Entrance to the Job Fair is free. Job Fair attendees will receive a complimentary ticket to the CNY Home and Garden Show. Presented by the Home Builders & Remodelers of Central New York, The CNY Home and Garden Show and The Parade of Homes. For more information about the job fair, visit: http://www.hrbrcny.com/careers
About Home Builders & Remodelers of Central New York: The HBR of CNY has more than 200 members engaged in the residential construction industry. It is more than a trade association: it’s a community of hard-working individuals focused on providing, upgrading and maintaining homes for our neighbors in Central New York. HBR of CNY provides educational sessions to members to ensure they are up to date on industry codes, regulations, laws, products, services, and trends, and are informed on best business practices. The association actively supports our community with projects that make our region a vibrant place to work, play and live.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact: Mary Thompson, Executive Director, Home Builders & Remodelers of Central New York, 3675 James Street, Syracuse, NY 13206, (315) 657-6297
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE JOB FAIR