By Staff –
The free seminars will be held at 1000 W. Erie Blvd., and will include the following topics:
- Getting on the Ballot Seminar, May 30, at 2 p.m.: The staff of the Board of Elections and Commissioners Dustin Czarny and Michelle Sardo will hold a seminar regarding getting on the ballot in Onondaga County;
- Petition Challenges & Defense Seminar, July 2, at 2 p.m.: Czarny and Sardo will go over the requirements for petition challenges and challenge defense for offices in 2018;
- and Poll Watcher Seminars: Czarny and Sardo will go over the proper poll watcher procedures
– for the Federal Primary, June 26, at 2 p.m.;
– for the Local Primary on September 13th, Sept. 6, at 2 p.m.
– for the General Election on November 6th, Oct.30, at 2 p.m.
Any interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance.
Space is limited for each event.
Visit https://www.facebook.com/OCBOfE/ for additional information regarding the seminars.